Friday, April 13, 2007

Real Wolves Don't Give a Sh*t About Sheeps Clothing

The above statement is beyond true for me right now. I have a part-time job at Wendy's out here in Columbus, when I first got this job I was too excited. It was a pretty cool job and my co-workers were as cool as could be. But now....I would like to blow that entire place to smithereens!!! Yes smithereeens...What I didn't know was that fast food is not only filled with fattening food but also people who don't give a damn about you or your feelings that will stab you in the back or straight up disrespect you just for a freaking laugh. I knew that there was wolves in sheeps clothing but I didn't know there was wolves who would stand straight in your face and be a wolf like aint a damn thing wrong with it. But hey, you learn something new everyday. Well for now I have to put my thick skin on for these next two months that I'll be working at that hell hole and "G up!" like my friend would say. But to all ya'll wolves out there I'm giving ya'll a shout out cause it takes alot of balls to have no heart.

Recognizing Wolves,
Tay Lin

No comments: