Thursday, May 10, 2007

SeniorCitizen

I am stuck in a tornado made by myself. I have so much on my mind right now between graduating, prom, scholarships and getting into college. My head is about to explode. I really need a day planner for all the things that are going on. But im focused on so many diferent things I'll probably loose the darn thing. Being a senior sucks right about now. All of my friends in New Orleans graduated already and I'm really hating on them...seriously. Its not fair they no longer have to worry about all the crap I'm worrying about. It's like as the time gets closer its goes slower. I'm not in a rush to go to college im just in a rush to stop stressing. I know its a short post but I just had to try to calm the storm well at least in my mind.

Waiting to hit the ground,
Tay Lin

No comments: