Sunday, August 12, 2007

3 Months Later...Feels Like 3 Lifetimes

~7 Days Left~
Well Hello...
Yes I have been gone for 3 months and now I'm back ...to stay (I promise).
Lets start off with the obvious...yes I have changed the name and look of my Blog... I am starting College at Florida A&m University in 7 days (explaining the header). So I have matured my blog im gonna be a college girl! So much has gone on in the past 3 months, Im gonna try to give you the condensed version. Prepare for a really long sentence....Im still with Red,I still talk to Looney but he knows the deal now we have no future even hough he broke up with Mrs. Looney, obviously I've been accepted into FAMU, Im back in New Orleans for 2 weeks(now 1 more week) until I got off to school, My DADis driving me there..along with my brother and step sister(yeah i will DEFINATELY write about that intresting 6 hours), my mom and I are still close, shes having alot of health problems though and Im really worried about her, I start school in a week but that bootleg ass university still hasn't sent me a Financial Aid packet(despite my frequent calling to their office), I talked to my roomate a lil bit she seems cool but the jury is still out, I have everything for my dorm(basically), My Nanny, Father , and Grandmother(dads side) are STILL crazy, I still haven't figured out a sure fire way to tell them how I feel, and I soo excited about school my head is about to explode!!!! Whew deep breathe....So THATS the condesnsed version...I'll be talkin and talklin about gettin ready for school, school and everything in between like studying cold pizza at 4 am. Stay Tuned.

Preparing for the Beginning,
Tay Lin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read more!