Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another Nother...

In the words of one of my besties, "If it aint one thing its another, and if it aint that its another nother." I have definately reached the "another nother". Some little highschooler's car and the back of mine collided today. Oh the joy I felt as I backed up and my little cousin said, "Someones behind you." I joyfully looked back just in time to see there car give my beautiful Bee's behind a french kiss. As i spewed a plethora of curses i got out of the car and exchange insurance information with the calm teenager. Why so calm you may ask? Because my car was barely scraped while the front of theres wasn't so lucky. They will probably get a nice check to fix there crunched car while my damn rates will sky rocket next year. Freakin great !!! I'll probably have to pay a nice lil chunk or change to the insurance company for their damn car. WHY THE HELL COULDN'T I JUST HAVE STAYED MY ASS IN BED!!!! Im tooo through. Well on the briteside my moms coming intown to day and I'm pickeing her up from the airport. Yaaaay me. lol Naw seriously I've been missing her since I left Columbus 2 months ago. This should be a interesting couple of days.

Fuming and Furious,
Tay lin

No comments: