Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Community My Behind!

Yep, I'm back. Oh don't act so suprised. What? You thought I wouldn't post for another 3 months. (Again, who am I talking to? Who reads my blog?). But anyway like I mentioned in my previous post Im back in New Orleans and I'm attending Nunez Community College. Okay you guys I am dying for some type of excitement around here. Communtiy College and HBCU are on two different ends of the spectrum and its slowly but surely deppressing me. My friends keep sending messages and invites to everything thats going on back at FAMU and its killing me. I've gotten to the point of just deleting them or quickly clicking the "not attending" button before I even get a glance at the colorful flyer displaying college students enjoying there party fun. Community College isn't that bad but its boring you just go to class and thats it. People don't really talk to each other or anything it just sucks. Thats exactly why the last week in October I will be in Tallahassee enjoying the hell out of Homecomming week at FAMU! Yep I found a escape route. It's just gonna suck having to come back. Oh well.

Counting the days,
tay lin

No comments: