Friday, August 24, 2007

No more drama ....I wish!!!

Day 6 at FAMU
Freshman Week

Okay so its Friday, and you think I would be happy because my dad is bringing my things tommorrow...Well I'm not, because he's not. And agian I knew this would happen. This is "my life in the sunshine" as my mom would say. So as he proceeded to tell me that my things might not arrive as late as next Wednesday I told him, "Well I'm gonna need some more money because I was under the impression that my stuff would be here by now!" This negro had the audacity to ask me what I neended it for! I just wanted to scream over the phone "I NEED MY EFFING SHIT!!" I have classes next week I need my school supplies and all of that stuff. This is just crazy all I can say Is ...Why ME!!!

About to have a nervous breakdown,
TayLin

3 comments:

Tay Lin said...

@angie-lol

Anonymous said...

I loved it when you said "effen". And the Negro comment made me LOL!

Tay Lin said...

@b.marie-glad to make ya smile