Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Money Money Money

3rd Day at FAMU
Freshman Week

Right now I am a broke freshman. Not just a regular broke freshman but a broke freshman thats can't even afford to be IN SCHOOL. I just found out that out of the ten thousand something dollars I have to pay this semester I have only recieved a little over 4,000 dollars from the government. Three words WHAT THE HEEEELLLL!!! I am in no way rich AT ALL the only one who has been supporting these past years is my mother, she doesn't make that much at all plus she is also attending college so how in the hell is that all that I'm getting from this dumb ass Fafsa bologna? Right now I just wanna go back to New Orleans/Columbus and get my fat butt back in bed(preferably the fetal position) and wait until its all taken care of by some invisible force.
So now I have to take out loans...I really don't know If I'm doing that right to begin with. Plus I don't want to have to pay that damn money back EVER.But this is what it is and I'm just gonna have to stick it out hopefully financial aid will be alot more helpful when I go back because they sucked the first. I don't even know what exact questions to ask these people. My brain is just scrambbled and going at a thousand miles a minute. So to keep me from letting out a gigantic frantic scream in the middle of this library I am writting this all down. Maybe this will clear my mind a bit, if not..that person you hear screaming in the distance somewhere, far off but you know you can hear it......it's me.

Crying Broke(literally) ,
Tay Lin

No comments: