Friday, August 31, 2007

Momsick

First Week of Classes at Famu
Day 13

Okay ya'll I'll brief you on my first week of classes a lil later but Ihave to get this out of the way first.

This morning I was chillen in my bed after a loong night of partying and my friend was chillen in my room on here laptop. While I lay pondering my day with my eyes closed she started to blast a cd that i was pretty familiar with, Stone Love by the artist Angie Stone. The music automatically made me think about another Angie in my life...my mommy. Yall I'm finally sayin it....I MISS MY MOMMA!!! I miss cryin laughing with her, I miss cruising on the street listing to music (i.e. Angie Stone), I miss laughing at or getting freaked out by weird ohio people, I miss cooking for her (even If it wasn't exactly what she wanted), I miss sleeping in her GREAT bed, I miss watching T.V. with her, I miss watching bootlegs with her, I miss going to Easton mall with her and laughing at the little whit kids, I miss soo much about my mom I could go on forever I'm actually not really homesick but I'm definately Momsick. So again I will fill yall in on my classes later but i had to get that out. Mommy I'm coming home! Well in my mind.

Missing Mommy,
Taylin

3 comments:

Angie said...

Awwwww! I miss you too sweetie. Come home and clean the carpet. LOL

Anonymous said...

Your mom sounds really sweet, and you are never too old to miss your mamma.

Tay Lin said...

@angie-I know , nobody can clean a carpet like me.
@b.marie-She's very sweet, and thats what I miss most about her