Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Fabolous FAMU

Day4 at FAMU
Freshman Week

The rapper Fabolous said it best, "1 And Then The Two Three And The Four Then Ya Gotta Breathe."
Sometimes you just gotta exhale and let the chips fall. Yep I'm Miss. Optomistic today because things are finally looking up (a lil bit). I'm slowly but surely getting this financial aid thing together. Basically I am gonna have to take out a loan. But at least I know now that next fall I'll be ready with some good ol' scholarships. I took my placement tests to day I think I did pretty good on my Math but Chemisty was horrible I saw so many things on that test that I'd never seen before in my life...It just really scared the hell out of me because I DO NOT wanna take prep classes that I cant even get any credit for if I failed that test. But again i'm gonna be optimistic and not sweat it.
Did I mention I attended my first Frat party!!! It was hosted by the Q's (Q dogs I know yall know who im talkin about) for all the freshman. And boy was it...interesting...the Q's are very...hmmm I'm looking for the right word lets go with testosterone overdose!!! But it was really fun Ididn't drink (foreal yall no lie) and i got to meet some cool people so it was all good. But the only down side was that I was tired as hell for orientation today. Oh well life goes on. I'm bout to get outta here cause i am a broke college student who loves the free buffet at the college cafe enough said.

Turnin my frown...sideways,
Taylin

2 comments:

Vibrant1 said...

Hey, I came across your blog and decided to join, because I can relate to you alot with the whole FAMU experience!!! I know your going to enjoy the experience! And hope you get the whole money situation cleared! Write bk whenever :)

Tay Lin said...

@ myzluda86- Thnx I hope you visit my blog frequently i appreciate the support